* Product *
1. LBank has upgraded to a new version of the home;
2. Opened KYC high-level certification and added face detection;
3. Added face and fingerprint unlock feature on the LBank App;
4. Upgraded Web wallet, optimized financial classification and recording, added the quick transfer function and deleted asset area;
5. Upgraded API V2 version and give access to the document entry;
6. Launched GST and UTK, upgraded AAC and BRC main network.
* Operation *
1. Completed scheduled settlement of “Hold LBK Position to Subscribe to CKB (Nervos)Program - 110% Price Repurchase Right”. Users can earn up to 20,000 USDT.
2. Launched “LBK Gold Standard Staking” Program. During the half month report announcement, the users’ locked LBK has entered the interest earning period, of which the total lockup amount is 40,000,000 LBK. The price of lockup LBK is 0.0445 USDT/LBK, which is equivalent to 1,780,000 USDT. When the lockup expires, users will receive the revenue which is approximately equivalent to 53,400 USDT.
3. Completed “21 BTC Assists LBK Community” voting of “The Quarterfinals of the Group Stage of S9 Season of League of Legends World Championships”, which the total reward is 11 BTC.
4.Launched “10 BTC Assists LBK Community” prediction of “The Winner of S9 Season of League of Legends World Championships”, which the total reward is 10 BTC. During the half month report announcement, the activity is still underway.
5. Launched “LBK Lockup Listing” activity, in which projects that lockup 1,000,000 LBK can list on LBank directly.
6. Launched “LBK Voting Listing”activity, in which all of the projects can participate, and the winner can list on LBank directly for free and the participants will receive airdrop rewards.
7. From October 14thto October 27th, the income of total transaction fee is 385,140.825 USDT, the community node released twice, at a release rate of 20%.
From October 14th to October 20th, the total community nodes is 27 and the transaction fees of the nodes is 197,828.325 USDT. Weekly total amount of node release is 854,550 LBK and the release price of LBK is 0.0463 USDT/LBK which is equivalent to 39,565.665 USDT.
From October 21st to October 27th, the total community nodes is 27 and the transaction fees of the nodes is 187,312.5 USDT. Weekly total amount of node release is 843,750 LBK and the release price of LBK is 0.0444 USDT/LBK which is equivalent to 37,462.5 USDT.
From October 16th to October 30th, user’s weekly lockup release 8,806,502.44 LBK. The price of LBK during the release is 0.0442 USDT/LBK, which is equivalent to 389,247.407 USDT.
* Note: The transaction fees of the node are released week by week.
1. The second stop of LBK Blockchain Sharing Event in Shenzhen came to a successful conclusion. XY, the COO of LBank made the presentation, and LBank also invited several projects and the local community in Shenzhen to create an LBK community. This event had over 100,000 views in community traffic and cooperated with nearly 100 blockchain media.
2. LBank launched the voting for the second city of the LBK Blockchain Sharing Event During the half month report announcement, the voting is still underway, with more than 335,097 LBK participating in the voting.
3. Shenlian Finance, ARPA, BoLian Finance and JLAB announced as LBank delegate nodes.
* LBK Quotation Summary *
Since the LBK project opened quotation with the price of 0.015 USDT from August 12th, 2019, after the sharp rises and corrections in the early stage, the price during the past half month is still unstable, and the highest price during that time is 0.0527 USDT. Compared to the opening quotation, the price increased 351%. From August 13th to October 30th, total volume is around 4,132,243,000 LBK. From October 15th to October 30th, total volume is around 1,126,720,000 LBK.
In the afternoon of October 18th, LBK was in the face of declines, and after LBK declined to 0.0480 USDT at 15:00, it turned down to 0.0461 USDT. After that, the price fluctuated between 0.0458 USDT and 0.0461USDT.
In the evening of October 23rd, BTC experienced a sharp decline, and the dropping prices caused panic in the community, where LBK was affected as well. From October 23rd to 24th, it continued to decline, and declined by 9.48%. The price declined from 0.0458 USDT to 0.0407 USDT. Total hourly volume reached to 23,258,000 LBK at 23:00 on October 23rd.
From the evening of October 25th to the morning of October 26th, as BTC price increased and broke through 10,000 USD, the investors regained confidence in the industry, which helped LBK rebound after a short-term decline. The quotation price rose to 0.0454 USDT, and the volume reached the peak of 56,062,000 LBK from 0:00-4:00 in October 26th.
On October 27th, LBK experienced a short decline to 8.09% at 23:00, as the price went down to 0.0337 USDT. After that, it turned up from the bottom-supported stage, to the price of 0.0527 USDT at 20:00 in October 30th.