LBank's overall profit from August 16 to August 31: 169,576.99 USDT, Including:
Commissions on Spot Trading: 102,494.48 USDT
Commissions on Futures: 35,435.42 USDT
Finance profit: 31,647.09 USDT
Repurchased Amount: 135,661.592 USDT=169,576.99 USDT*0.8
Quantity Released: 1,090 LBK
*The 73rd repurchase will be completed during September 02 to September 15, after which the specific data of repurchase and burning will be announced on the 74th Bi-weekly Report. 50 percent of the repurchased LBK since then will be burned, and the other half will be held by the LBank team.
Bulletin of the 72nd Repurchase
Repurchase Time: August 17 to August 31
Average Repurchase Price: 0.01252 USDT/LBK
Repurchase Amount: 146,000.688 USDT
Burning Quantity: 5,830,698.402 LBK
Quantity belonging to the team: 5,830,698.402 LBK
*Note: The on-chain data will be updated by September 6.
- LBank launched OMAX Twitter Airdrop, share $2,000 OMAX;
- LBank launched 3ULL Twitter Airdrop, share $4,000 3ULL;
- LBank launched NUTSPAY Twitter Airdrop, share $4,000 NUTSPAY;
- LBank launched FND Trading competition and give $12,000 FND;
- LBank launched 3ULL Trading competition and give $12,000 3ULL;
- LBank launched DRIVECRYPTO flexible staking with 8% annualized yield;
- LBank launched CPS flexible staking with 48% annualized yield;
- LBank launchedF ND flexible staking with 240% annualized yield;
- LBank launched 3ULL flexible staking with 80% annualized yield;
- Guess the new Lbank logo with prizes and share 555USDT;
- 3ULL learn to earn event to share 300,000 $CHEQ.
Hosted 2 AMA with CHEQ, SYL project teams and awarded 3,000 USDT equivalent tokens.
The 154th ( August 15-August 21) community nodes were 27, with a total of 760 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.011 USDT, equivalent to 9.044 USDT.
The 155th (August 22-August 28) community nodes were 27, with a total of 330 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.01225 USDT, equivalent to 4.125 USDT.
From August 16 to August 31, 0 LBKs were released from users' lock-up positions.
- Development of new versions of grid trading and futures trading; adjustment of front-end design related to new brands.
- Launch of new version of fiat currency trading.
- Optimization of multi-language versions.
- Launching of 29 assets such as BMN, STB, INJ, LAZIO, IBAT, MFI, VNES, GTG, EDAT, DC, PIM, DIG, PC, WOM, BONE, etc. in spot wallets.
- New STG futures trading.