How to Open a Futures Account
- After logging in to your LBank account, on the top of the page, click on 【Futures】.
- On the bottom right corner, click on[Open Now]and tick [I have read and agree to Risk and Disclaimer]to open a futures account。
- After that, the futures account has been enabled successfully and you can start trading now.
How to trade Futures on LBank Web
- Deposit USDT into your Futures account as margin;
- Select the level of leverage to your preference;
Choose trading pairs
- Choose the appropriate order type (buy or sell); Indicate the number of contracts you wish to own.
- order confirmed
- Set the stop-profit and stop-loss price, click to confirm
- Choose limit price or market price closing
How to adjust Future leverage
LBank supports high leveraged transactions through the use of complex risk control engines and settlement models. We offer perpetual contracts with up to 125x leverage. Currently, traders need to adjust the leverage themselves. If the trader does not adjust the leverage, the default leverage of the LBank Futures is 20x, and the trader's largest position including the current position is an equivalent value of 5,000,000 USDT. Users can adjust their own leverage, which is from the lowest 1x, to the highest 125x. The higher the leverage, the lower value of the trader's position.
- Click ‘20x’ .
- Next, you will see the Adjust Leverage on pop-up screen. Please be noted that if you do not adjust any leverage before placing an order, the system's default leverage will be 20x.
- You can adjust the leverage multiple by moving the indicator, or click on "+" or "-" . After adjusting the leverage, click "Confirm".
- After successfully adjusting the leverage, you will see the new leverage on the page. Before placing an order, please ensure that the leverage you select is correct.
How to Select Trading Pairs
- Log into your account. Click the futures contract symbol as illustrated below. Select the contract you want to trade, then click the contract symbol.
- Now, you are on ETH/USDT contract trading interface.
How to Switch Between Cross Margin Mode and Isolated Margin Mode
- Log into your account. Click “Cross” as illustrated below.
- A confirmation screen will pop up. Select the margin mode of your choice. Then, click[Confirm]
- Now, you have successfully changed to the “Isolated Margin” . Enjoy your trading! Please be ensured that you have selected the margin mode of your choice before opening any orders or entering any positions. You can repeat the steps above to switch between “Cross Margin” and “Isolated Margin” modes.
- All contracts and positions are “Cross Margin” mode by default.
- Please be ensured that you have enabled the margin mode of your choice before entering any contracts or opening any positions.
- You are not allowed to change the margin mode if you have any open orders or positions.
How to Place Stop Loss Order and Take Profit Order
The stop order on LBank Futures platform is a combination of stop loss order and take profit order. The system will decide an order is a stop loss order or a take profit order based on the price level of trigger price against the last price or mark price when the order is placed.
Price Level of Trigger Price
Type of Stop Order
Trigger Price≥Latest Price (Last Price or Mark Price)
Stop Loss Order
Trigger Price<Latest Price (Last Price or Mark Price)
Take Profit Order
Trigger Price≤Latest Price (Last Price or Mark Price)
Stop Loss Order
Trigger Price>Latest Price (Last Price or Mark Price)
Take Profit Order