In order to standardize and regulate cryptocurrency trading behavior, maintain a fair market order, mitigate risks, and protect the legitimate rights of participants in the cryptocurrency market, LBank will supervise and manage cryptocurrency trading activities. If abnormal trading behavior by platform users is detected, LBank reserves the right to take appropriate measures against the involved parties.
By using LBank's website, app, or any other online resources for cryptocurrency trading, you voluntarily agree to be bound by this "Explanation and Procedures for Abnormal Trading Monitoring" and any subsequent versions that may be updated due to market changes.
I. Definition of Abnormal Trading Behavior
Abnormal trading behavior includes but is not limited to:
1. Exploiting platform vulnerabilities for arbitrage, including but not limited to: wash trading, using multiple devices and accounts to accumulate fees, commissions, bonuses, hedging, and more.
2. Trading through related accounts, using wash trades or matched orders to manipulate market prices for improper gains.
3. Unauthorized code trading and wash trading.
3.1. Unauthorized Code Trading:
Trading that involves using stolen trading passwords to act as counterparties and disrupt trading order to transfer funds.
3.2. Related Account Wash Trading:
Trading within two or more linked accounts, where premeditated or pre-arranged trades are executed simultaneously at the same price, with one account buying high and selling low, incurring obvious losses, and the other selling high and buying low, making obvious gains, to transfer funds from the trader's account to their independent account.
4. AB trading using one's own account or multiple accounts.
5. Unauthorized quantitative trading and arbitrage trading.
6. Involvement in price manipulation or any other malicious market behavior.
7. Using unreasonable means to harm the interests of other users or the platform.
8. OTC trading associated with money laundering, fraud, or malicious trading.
8.1 Non-personal use of accounts or acting as an agent for others in buying or selling tokens: When a user is identified by the platform's risk control as engaging in selling, lending, leasing, or trading on behalf of others or engaging in activities that raise suspicion of money laundering.
8.2. Receiving or introducing illegally sourced digital assets or funds: When a user is aware or can reasonably infer that the coins received from other platforms or communities are blacklisted coins or funds but still disregards the risk and directly transfers the blacklisted coins or funds to this platform, it constitutes suspicious money laundering.
8.3. Failure to bind effective receiving information consistent with the user's identity, or offering payment methods inconsistent with the user's identity.
8.4 Fraudulent behavior of clicking "paid" when payment has not been made or producing false payment records: or fraudulent behavior of clicking "paid" when payment has not been made or producing false payment records even after receiving payment.
8.5 Frequent cancellation of orders, adding risk notes for payments, and outbidding low-priced orders, and other malicious trading behaviors.
9. Placing trading orders programmatically that may affect the security or normal trading order of LBank's system.
10. Frequent order placement and cancellation, which may affect the trading price or mislead other market participants.
11. Involvement in any other trading behavior that violates market rules, and any other behavior that goes against market trading ethics.
II. Handling of Abnormal Trading Behavior
To ensure the safety of the LBank trading market, if a user engages in any of the abnormal trading behaviors listed in this "Explanation and Procedures for Abnormal Trading Monitoring," LBank may, without any prior notice, take one or more of the following measures against the abnormal trading account:
Request the user to report their trading activities.
Restrict, suspend, or terminate the user's access to the LBank official website.
Impose restrictions on opening positions, require the user to close positions within a specified period, or force position liquidation.
Restrict the account from making deposits or withdrawals.
Close the account and confiscate any remaining assets.
Take other measures permitted under the exchange's business rules.
Users participating in LBank trading must comply with the laws and regulations of their jurisdiction and the relevant rules of LBank. They must accept LBank's reasonable management and monitoring of their trading behavior and consciously regulate their trading behavior. LBank reserves the right to seek all available remedies within the legal scope for any user's abnormal trading behavior, including but not limited to restricting all trading activities on the abnormal trading account. If a user suffers any direct or indirect economic losses due to a violation of this "Explanation and Handling Procedures for Abnormal Trading Monitoring," LBank shall not be held responsible. The final interpretation of this "Explanation and Procedures for Abnormal Trading Monitoring" belongs to LBank.