If you own cryptocurrency on another platform or wallet, you can transfer them to your LBank Wallet for trading.
How to find my LBank deposit address?
Cryptocurrencies are deposited via a “deposit address”. To view the deposit address of your LBank Wallet, go to [Wallet] - [Deposit]. Then copy and paste the address to the platform or wallet you are withdrawing from to transfer them to your LBank Wallet.
1. Log into your LBank account and click [Wallet]-[Deposit].
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, such as USDT.
3. Next, choose the deposit network. Please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from.
If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
Summary of network selection:
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. Users are allowed to withdraw or send their Bitcoin holdings to SegWit (bech32) addresses.
- BEP2 refers to the Binance Chain.
- BEP20 refers to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
4. If you are withdrawing from an ERC20 address (Ethereum blockchain), we will select the ERC20 deposit network.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal from.
- If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform.
- For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.
5. Click to copy your LBank Wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from.
6. After confirming the withdrawal request, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
Please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed. The funds will be credited to your LBank account shortly after.
7. You can check the status of your deposit from [Records], as well as more information on your recent transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a tag/memo and why do I need to enter it when depositing crypto?
Tag or memo is a unique identifier assigned to each account for identifying a deposit and crediting the appropriate account. When depositing certain crypto, such as BNB, XEM, XLM, XRP, KAVA, LUNA, ATOM, BAND, EOS, etc., you need to enter the respective tag or memo for it to be successfully credited.
2. How long does it take for my funds to arrive? What is the transaction fee?
After confirming your request on LBank, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
For example, if you’re depositing USDT, LBank supports the ERC20, BEP2, and TRC20 networks. You can select the desired network from the platform you’re withdrawing from, enter the amount to withdraw, and you will see the relevant transaction fees.
Please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed. The funds will be credited to your LBank account shortly after the network confirms the transaction.
*If you entered the wrong deposit address or selected an unsupported network, your funds will be lost. Please check carefully before you confirm the transaction.
3. How to check my transaction history?
You can check the status of your deposit or withdrawal from [Wallet] - [Deposit] - [ Select the crypto you wanna check] - [Records].