LBank NFT trading platform has two sections, namely Marketplace and Auction Market. Marketplce is where users can buy the NFT artworks they like at the set price, while in Auction Market, users will bid for it with an opportubity to win 10% of the price spread as rewards. The bidders' payment for auction will be frozen until a higher bid comes up or auction ended.
How to upload NFT works to LBank NFT?
1. Log In
2. Choose 'Public'
3. Upload your work and set the price and payment crypto (LBK or USDT). Complete details with name and description. Click 'Confirm' and wait to be approved.
The creators may keep their works labled until the buyer finished the payment.
- If you want to sell your NFT, you need to pay a 20% margin.
- Your NFT works will be posted on the Matketplace for sale after successfully approved.
1. Upload your work and choose 【Auction】. Set the starting price.
2. How to generate returns in LBank NFT Auction Market?
Both bidders and the author will get 10% of the auction price spread as rewards.
Your auction payment will be unfrozen immediatly after another bid comes up. Meanwihle, you will get 10% of the price spread as rewards when the next buyer makes the bid.