Follower operation process: choose your trader(s) - set copy trading parameters - check your copy trade data - edit the copy trade - close positions.
I. Choose your trader(s)
1. Go to the copy trading page and view the list of traders. You can also search for a specific trader by entering their UID;
2. Click on the trader's card to view the detailed data of the trader;
3. In the "Trader's page" you want to copy, click the "Copy Trading" button to proceed, and check the "Copy Agreement" to start copying;
4. Important points:
(1) You can follow multiple elite traders at the same time.
(2) If a trader's capacity is full, you can only copy them when there are available slots.
II. Set copying trading parameters
1. Go to the copy tading setting page
After selecting the trader you want to follow, click "Copy" to enter the copy setting page.
2. Select Settings Mode
a. The copy trading settings include "General Settings" and "Advanced Settings." Clicking the buttons on the copy trading settings page can switch between the modes;
b. Explanation of General Settings and Advanced Settings
i. General settings apply the same values to all futures trading pairs;
ii. General mode does not support setting leverage mode and defaults to the “Follow Trader's Leverage"；
iii. The normal mode of copying only supports fixed amount and fixed ratio, and does not support fixed quota;
iv. The default mode is general setting. If you want to change parameters for different futures trading pairs, set leverage mode, or set fixed quota copy trading, switch to advanced settings.
3. Set the copy trading parameters:
The following parameters can be set on the Copy Settings page:
a. Futures available for copy trade: Select the futures trading pair(s) you want to follow.
b. Leverage mode (only advanced setting mode can be set): you can choose trader‘s leverage, specified leverage or position leverage;
c. Copying method: Choose between fixed amount, fixed ratio, or fixed quantity (available only in advanced mode);
d. Risk control: Take-profit ratio, stop-loss ratio, and maximum amount (USDT);
e. Confirm the copy trading parameters.
For more instructions and operations on copy trading settings, refer to the "Set Up Your Copy Trading Parameters" guide.
III. View copy data
After successful copy trading settings, you can go to "My Social Trades" to view detailed copy trading data.
1. Go to "My Social Trades" page
Visit the LBank official website, click on "Copy Trading" to enter the copy trading plaza, then click on "My Copy Trading" to access the page;
2. On the "My Social Trades" page, you can view the following data:
a. Copy trading data:
i. Capital: The sum of the copy trading capital for all closed orders copied from traders.
ii. Net Profit: Copy trading profit from closed orders, minus opening/closing fees and funding fees (note: profit-sharing not deducted).
b. Current copy trading: Orders that have been copied but not yet closed.
c. History: Completed copy trading orders.
d. My Traders: Traders you are currently copying. Your positions will be synchronized when the trader opens new positions.
e. Copy-trade information: Remaining copy trading quota for the contract.
For more information and operations on "My Copy Trading," refer to the "Followers View "My Copy Trade" Data" guide.
IV. Edit copy trading
1. Go to "My Social Trades", select "My Traders" and click "Edit" to edit the copy settings again or unfollow the trader:
2. Explanation of editing copy trading:
(1) After stopping copy trading, the positions that have been copied and opened will not be affected. They will continue to follow the trader's closing actions, or you can close them manually.
(2) The modified copy trading parameters will only apply to new copy trading orders. Existing copied positions will not be affected.
V. Close Positions
1. When a trader closes positions, the copy trading system will automatically close your copied positions.
2. Followers can independently close their current copied positions. You can perform this operation on the "Futures" page under "Current Following".
For more information and instructions on how followers can close their copy trading positions, refer to the "What Happens When the Trader Closes a Position" guide.
3. Additional Information:
a. Each copy trading order will be displayed separately on the contract page under "Current Following".
b. All positions in the same direction for a specific futures will be merged into a single "Position" entry.
c. If you close a position using the position closing function, it will prioritize closing the positions you opened manually.
For more features, refer to the "Introduction to Follower Features" guide.
Click here to download for iOS or Android
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: email@example.com, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service. We also welcome you to join LBank official English community to discuss the latest issue (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.